Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kristen A. Broccoli Salad

2 Bunches of Broccoli
1/2 Bag of Cooked Noodles, drained (I used the Penne Rigate)
1/2 Red Onion chopped small
1 lb. Crisp Bacon, cut small
1/2 Bag of Almond slivers
Parmesan Cheese to taste

Mix all these ingredients together and then add the sauce 1/2 hour before serving:

Sauce:
1 1/2 C. Mayo
3/4 C. Sugar
3 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar

Sometimes, depending on the size your noodles get and your broccoli bunches, you might need more or less sauce. If you need more, then I 1/3 the recipe and put that on, but make sure you put it little by little on it so you don't get too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have decided when you make things you should also take a picture of them... I like looking at pictures of what my food will look like :) haha

Deborah said...

I love that this has noodles in it. It sounds delicious!